When website promotion start?

Forum rules
Talk about whatever you want here as long as it does not break our global rules!
nngirls

When website promotion start?

Post by nngirls »

Hi admin, i just want to know when we can expect more visitors from the promotions. I talked to hotgirls in PM bout it and he said make topic for it so we can talk about it and other members can see the updates in that regard as well.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: When website promotion start?

Post by admin »

nngirls wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:59 pm Hi admin, i just want to know when we can expect more visitors from the promotions. I talked to hotgirls in PM bout it and he said make topic for it so we can talk about it and other members can see the updates in that regard as well.
OK it might indeed be good to make this subject a public topic good thinking on your part man ;)

To attempt to answer your question: We recently got a few new members that post quality content on a regular basis. Today we got another new member that seems to post in all parts of the forum so thats good. (gave him trusted status today as well).

But i really dont want a insane bounce rate from our visitors thats why i want to wait a little bit so we have enough content on all forums to make people at least stay for a bit and register. The new register pop up does seem to work pretty good and of course in combination with the locking of the whole jailbait section for guests.

We already talked about the content you and hotgirls are going to post in previous topic so. I think on how it looks right now and how much the other members seem to post. I believe we can start the promotion somewhere february.

To clarify what the "promotion" consist of and what it will bring to TGB:

I will put us up on popular toplist sites that i know for sure will bring us 5 times the amount of visitors we have now. There will also be some banner placements on 3th party websites as well.

So in short, expect way more clinks on your links and more new members that can contribute to the forums. I know it was going a bit slow the last few weeks but this will speed up rapidly when we start this promotion.

Just so you know i cannot do this too early on or the bounce rate will be insane if we dont have enough content. That is the entire reason behind it.

I hope i answererd your question man. And happy posting!
nngirls

Post by nngirls »

admin wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:12 pm
nngirls wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:59 pm Hi admin, i just want to know when we can expect more visitors from the promotions. I talked to hotgirls in PM bout it and he said make topic for it so we can talk about it and other members can see the updates in that regard as well.
OK it might indeed be good to make this subject a public topic good thinking on your part man ;)

To attempt to answer your question: We recently got a few new members that post quality content on a regular basis. Today we got another new member that seems to post in all parts of the forum so thats good. (gave him trusted status today as well).

But i really dont want a insane bounce rate from our visitors thats why i want to wait a little bit so we have enough content on all forums to make people at least stay for a bit and register. The new register pop up does seem to work pretty good and of course in combination with the locking of the whole jailbait section for guests.

We already talked about the content you and hotgirls are going to post in previous topic so. I think on how it looks right now and how much the other members seem to post. I believe we can start the promotion somewhere february.

To clarify what the "promotion" consist of and what it will bring to TGB:

I will put us up on popular toplist sites that i know for sure will bring us 5 times the amount of visitors we have now. There will also be some banner placements on 3th party websites as well.

So in short, expect way more clinks on your links and more new members that can contribute to the forums. I know it was going a bit slow the last few weeks but this will speed up rapidly when we start this promotion.

Just so you know i cannot do this too early on or the bounce rate will be insane if we dont have enough content. That is the entire reason behind it.

I hope i answererd your question man. And happy posting!
Thank you for quick response. I understand now so me and hot will figure out who will post what so we avoid duplicates and start making more topics in coming days!
hotgirls
Respected Member
Respected Member

Post by hotgirls »

Yea visitors might be not at very high numbers right now. But remember this is pretty much normal for any new website or forum. All things considering we are doing pretty damn good to be honest.

How long we up now about a month i think and we have steady visitor count. As a raw estimate i would say around 500 a day and while that might not sound as much if you compare to similar forums. Remember they are already years up and running with 1000x the amount of posts we have.

And yes i agree we should not rush any promotions at all before we have some decent numbers in terms of post and topics. We are already moving super fast compared by the time we are live. It will all work out guys, we will get more hits on our downloads dont worry!
hotgirls
Respected Member
Respected Member

Post by hotgirls »

wtf admin why cant even I as mod not post without approval lol but i can approve my own post ???
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

hotgirls wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:55 pm wtf admin why cant even I as mod not post without approval lol but i can approve my own post ???
Yes my bad, i changed some things with groups and permissions :P Should work now. Could have just PM me ? nobody used PM. Oh wait maybe that is a good thing, more content? ;) haha
hotgirls
Respected Member
Respected Member

Post by hotgirls »

admin wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:58 pm
hotgirls wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:55 pm wtf admin why cant even I as mod not post without approval lol but i can approve my own post ???
Yes my bad, i changed some things with groups and permissions :P Should work now. Could have just PM me ? nobody used PM. Oh wait maybe that is a good thing, more content? ;) haha
lol dude yea great content :D
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Change of plans, promo starts in 1 week from now.

Since we have new members that post so much content, we can start the promo early! Many thanks to sexuas !
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Just to inform you, the promo is underway, we already have a good influx of new users and visitors.

So in short, its all looking good so far.